Montebello - Accommodation
Marina de Montebello, located on the shores of the Outaouais River, is among Montebello’s most splendid and peaceful sites. Ideal for vacationers and tourists, it can accommodate up to 149 watercraft and 30 campers. 20% of dock space is reserved exclusively for visitors using the facilities for an hour or a day. A 440 feet long breakwater was recently built.
- Marina—Services (2): electricity (30 amp) and water.
- Camping—Services (3): electricity (15 or 30 amp), water and sewer.
- Pets accepted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for keeping the area clean.
- Municipal bylaws must be respected.
- You must report the presence of an animal to the caretaker.
- Methods of payment: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Interac.
- Wi-Fi available on request.
- Access to washrooms and shower facilities.
819 921-6225 ou 819 423-5123 poste 3425
101 Rue Laurier, Montebello, Québec, Canada Get directions
View all comments