Go Take a Hike in Petite Nation! – Contest Rules
CONTEST NOW CLOSED – Thank you to all participants!
- Eligibility requirements
Contest eligibility is based on the following. The participant must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Reside in the province of Quebec or Ontario
- One entry per person
- No exchanges
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not transferable
- Grand prize is valid for four people
- Transportation and bedding not included
*Employees and representatives of Petite Nation, and persons who reside with them, cannot participate in this contest.
- Duration and winners
The “Go Take a Hike in Petite Nation!” contest begins on June 24, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. and ends on July 15, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
One (1) random winner will be designated (draw will be witnessed by employees of the RCM of Papineau) : July 15, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
The winner will be announced on Facebook. We will notify the one (1) winner via private message.
- Free participation/No purchase required
Provided that the terms of these rules are complied with, there are two (2) ways to enter :
- Facebook : In order to enter, the person must fill out the form on our Facebook page
- Website : In order to enter, the person must complete the online form at petitenationoutaouais.com
*The RCM of Papineau reserves the right to cancel the contest and to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Rules.
One Grand Prize valued at $1,336.20, including :
- Two nights in a chalet at Parc des Montagnes Noires
- 90 minutes of climbing an outdoor tower at Kenauk Nature
- 60 minutes of canoeing at Kenauk Nature
- 60 minutes of mountain biking at Club de Vélo de Montebello
- A gourmet dinner for four people at La Toquade restaurant
- A sushi meal for four people at Souche-i
- A basket of pastries from Les Mignardises
- An assortment of craft beers from Les Brasseurs de Montebello
*All prizes are for four people and are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
- Claiming the prize
The grand prize must be claimed no later than 4:00 p.m. on September 30, 2022.
The RCM of Papineau employee will require the private message that was sent as proof.
A dispute concerning the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) for a decision. A dispute over the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of intervening in an attempt to resolve it.